Sunday, May 6, 2007

Shek's Confidential

I tried positing last night and the blog did not publish any text when I hit 'publish'. So, I decided to sleep on it as I did not have the energy to think any more. You see, I had blogged about a challenging experience that had happened to me at work a few months back. I am completely optimistic about it and I harness the experience in a positive way. Even then, it had its kinks, and I did not want to go though the whole ordeal of recreating the post again.

Waking up this morning, I decided to host a confidential blog available to only selected readers. This is my confidential post: Shek's Confidential. I have added a few people to be able to read this post, but I do not have the email id's of a few of my friends. Specifically Neihal, Glazed Donut and Rowe. If you guys email me at shekscribb *at* gmail.com I would add you to the invitee list.

Anybody else who wants to read this, please email me.

3 comments:

Rowe said...

Well hate it when that happens ya type the entire thing and suddenly its gone (I've been a victim).. as a software engineer learnt my lesson early during college days. Write a whole page of code and suddenly the lights go out.. :)

Since then I always have a back up of any text/code I type in a word doc, on the clip board..he he... you should do it too.. :)

Abhishek said...

I do that now. We only get burnt once!!!

Neihal said...

Done! :D